EVENT DATE: January 16, 2014 at the Rochester Riverside Convention Center
The Women’s Council, an affiliate of the Rochester Business Alliance, will honor 13 women chosen as this year’s Finalists for the ATHENA™ Award based on their significant professional achievements, their community service endeavors, and their leadership in the advancement of other professional women.
The 2014 Finalists are:
• Wanda Acevedo, Chief Operating Officer, Wilson Commencement Park
• Margaret A. Catillaz, Esq., Partner, Harter Secrest & Emery LLP
• Mariellen Cupini, CEO/Founder, Stepping Stones Learning Center
• Carol DeMoulin, President, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Rochester
• Beth Galusha, Treasurer & Chief Accounting Officer, Manning & Napier
• Christina M. Gullo, President & CEO, Villa of Hope
• Suzanne Johnston, President, Our Lady of Mercy School for Young Women
• Jill Knittel, Chief Operating Officer, ER Associates
• Patricia Larrabee, RNNP, CEO/Founder, Rochester Clinical Research, Inc.
• Mary C. Loewenguth, Executive Director, Monroe County Bar Association
• Lynne Elizabeth Maquat, J. Lowell Orbison Endowed Chair and Professor, Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, School of Medicine and Dentistry; Director, Center of RNA Biology, University of Rochester School of Medicine
• Mary Moglia-Cannon, Portfolio Strategist and Senior Investment Analyst, Manning & Napier
• Daisy Rivera-Algarin, Senior Marketing Specialist, City of Rochester
Tickets for the ATHENA™ luncheon are $85 per person or $750 for a table of 10 (a portion of each ticket sale to benefit the Women’s Council’s Young Women of Distinction Scholarship Program). Table sponsorships are also available for a cost of $1,000 which includes sponsorship recognition and an invitation to a pre-luncheon, private reception honoring the Finalists—sponsored by the E. Philip Saunders College of Business at the Rochester Institute of Technology.
For more information or to purchase tickets/tables, contact Susan George at the Rochester Business Alliance at (585) 256-4612 or Susan.George@RBAlliance.com.